Thursday, January 1, 2009

- trip -


Went for a vacation with family, frens and relatives on 19th til 28th dec...
KL - Macao - Hong Kong - ShenZheng - Guang Zhou - Zhu Hai
Overall is Great but tired!!! lol..
The trip was so mean coz we met new frens.. Aveline, Alastair, Eddie and Eleen..
They are from Kuching n Sibu..
I can't really remember the place we went before n most of the time I slept in the bus.. lol
Photos will be uploaded when I got the internet..
Currently I couldn't online coz our line was under transfering..
The fastest also hv to wait until next week only can online.. T.T
Im now using er jie's broadband, the line was suxxx not very good so I cant upload the trip's photos..

I tot to hv a really nice sleep after bak from trip but it doesn't..
I got to shift to a new unit in Mentari Court..
We carry the things all the way from Block A to Block E... imagine how far is it..
It continues the same things, carrying, cleaning, and washing for two days continuous..
Yesterday we went to Sg Wang for countdown..
The place was so so so packed and cause us couldn't shop in the right mood..
So we decided to eat n chit chatting in Secret Recipe until 9pm..
We stand quite behind so can't really see the people on the stage, height should be a problem too.. hahaha
The show finished at 12 sth so after that we only go bak home..
Er jie come n fetch me to her house coz the next day I hv to help her up with the cleaning..
OMG.. I desperately need to SLEEP!!!!


In case u guys forget me...
I uploaded my 自恋照..
hahahahahahaha...






0 comments: