1. What's your ambition?
~Be a qualified accountant..
2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
~I asked myself too, sometime it's still depends..
3. How often do you think of commiting suicide?
~Not even once!
4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
~It depends..
5. How many babies you want?
~It depends..
6. Do you believe in seeing rainbow after the rain?
~Yea..
7. What is your goal for this year?
~Enjoy life to the max before it turns to miserable!!
8. Do you believe in eternity love?
~Yes, so I'm waiting....
9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
~It depends.. As long as he treats me really really good.. It's enough..
10. What are you really afraid of?
~Everything and Everything... Should ask me what I'm not afraid of..
11. What are your bad habits?
~Sleep too much in one day..
12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
~I don't need your love..
13. Who do you miss now?
~My two housemates..
14. What does flying means to you?
~See the bird on the sky you will know..
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
~food, tibits..
16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
~hmmmm....
17. Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
~best fren since we're in primary school..
18. Are you currently single or?
~Single..
19. What is in your mind now?
~Waiting for dinner..
20. Who are you?
~Human being..
Instruction:
Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people.
List them out at the end of the post, Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
I tag no one.. = =
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Tagged by Wen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment