Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Summary~

Too lazy to blog since last saturday i came bak to btu..
So, let me summarized everything here.. lol..

29.11.2008 (Saturday)
Reached home and expected dad will scold me for my hair's colour.. But but but he didn't.. LoL.. He said i'm a monkey... =p
Monkey better than get scolded by him.. hahaha.
..
After bath, we went to fren's baby one year old bi
rthday party.. Her baby was borned in New Zealand but came bak when he was three months old if i'm not mistaken..
After party, we went to see a beauty contest in Parkcity Mall..
I was tired after bak, so I slept early that nite.. lol..

30.11.2008 (Sunday)

Had breakfast with biao jie them.. Biao jie did cur
ly hair so we are excited to see.. She looks nice in curl and she highlighted her hair too.. Owh... Not bad though... hahahahaha....
After breakfast, da jie, xiao mei and mama went to saloon..
Coz I don't feel like doin rebonding again so I'm the one doing nth so I hang out with biao jie and after that with frens too..

Oh ya.. I bought a new hp too.. Long time never went in City Point dy..
OMG.. its stil the same.. lakia place... hahahaha..
At nite, we went to cousin brother's house for cele
bration party coz he just bought a new house..
Coincidencely, baby Yao Yao one year old birthday too~! She's really CUTE!!!
After that, went summer tea again so I drank 3 cu
ps of bubble tea in one day... lol..

Yao Yao & mummy




1.12.2008 (Monday)

Can't really remember what I did in the morning..
But I slept for the whole noon coz I was over tired.. lol.. went to uncle's house for party.. He also just bought a new house...
Reached home then frens called up to go blueberry but lazy to go out dy... sorry.. hahaha..
Continue-ing with my series then went to hv early sleep again..
Automatically adjust to kampung mode after bak to bintulu.. so good.. lol..

2.12.2008 (Tuesday)
Doin nothing today.. Just watching series... After naping, we went to play badminton at B & G..
I guess I will sleep early again tonite.. lol..


Tomolo uncle's family from Brunei and auntie from Singapore will be coming here...
Have to be guai guai loi again... hahaha...
But finally I got the chance to see Benjamin and Phoebe as everytime I only see them through webcam.. lol..

Babe Wen called me up thirty minutes ago just now..
She said she's going to sleep now.. I was like OMG.. where the hell planet both of u now.. lol
Yien Chun was sleeping when Wen called me..
Really shocked me...
Anyway, jia you for the finals ya gals...




4 comments:

YienChun said...

i slept for 1 hour then wake up study ma..
your kampung life is great..
i miss bintulu.. T^T

-lai lai- said...

yien chun:
don worry u will be bak soon..
concentrate and chiong for ur final first ya..

Evonne said...

i slp for 12 hours hohoho
but im slpy again~

-lai lai- said...

你无药可救了啦!!