Saturday, November 29, 2008

-Exam comes to a fullstop-

Hooray!! Exam is over today!!!
I'd been going here n there after my exam ended until now I just reach home and settle down my stuffs..
Packed my luggage!! lol
8 hours more I'm going to airport.. hahaha....
6 hours for me to sleep from now, i know its not enuf for me normally but its ok as I'm really happy to go back..... lol..

I know I'm going to miss my Darlingsss really really much...
But we got webcam!!! No worries!! hahahahaha...
Neighbours will be very happy, our house going to be very very quiet without me!! LOL

ciaoz~ need to sleep dy.. had been really tired and sleepy...
hopefully taxi driver don talk to me tomolo!! i need to sleep in the taxi... =D

See you guys in 2009.. Enjoy holidays to the max and pls don study!! hahahaha...
Take care people~ =)



1 comments:

YienChun said...

go back must enjoy gao gao ar..
next year you'll be suffering..
lol..
happy holiday to you ^^
must miss me o..