Got a SURPRISE answer from my lecturer this early morning..
I missed calls from him..
So immediately I called bak right after my eyes open...
I tot I CAN collect my LAN cert.....
But the other way round, I CAN'T get my LAN CERT!!!!!
Wat the hell... Wats wrong with this college???
I already feel frustrated to the system there now u tel me the TERRIBLE NEWS tat mempekcek-kan...
For wat I wasted my one and a half month doin my so-called LAN there while everyone are enjoying their happy holidays after A Level?!!!!
From julai til now, I keep on calling and waiting, you should tel me NO COMPROMISE WAS YET IN SIGHT but not WORKING ON IT!!!
wasted my money to call n text! shit!
I felt sooooo ANGRY, UPSET and BETRAYED!!!!!!
Mahsa College!!! I wanted to burn ur college if I can!!!!
I sincerely wish lesser n lesser ppl go in and suffered in ur college!!
Really @#^*#$%@!!!!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
EMO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment