Saturday, November 8, 2008

-Charity Visit-


Stay overnite at er jie's place yesterday..
Then went to Taman Megah's handicapped and disabled Home this morning with her and her coursemates which orgarnized by them and I was just followed..
First in my life time in KL I went to visit them...

Oh God, it was a heartwarming sight greeted me when I stepped into the house..
Our presence really cheered them up..
The residents are suffered from various disabilities and their ranging age are from 2 to 53 years old, around 100 sth residents if Im not mistaken..
The parents sent them to the Home maybe they could not cope with taking care of their disabilities childrens as they need more attention than any other normal babies... These are wat we all can understand for the children's good..

Here are some little stories I get to know from them and which I felt angry and upset...
A baby boy who was only two years old now, he was blind..
One day, one of the worker of the Home wanted to throw a pile of rubbish at the rubbish dump in front.
Suddenly she saw a box at the corner of her eyes..
So she went closer to have a look and guess wat guys? she saw one little boy which is blind squirming inside the box..
He was abandoned there under the hot sun, with flies, ants and strayed animals by his so-called parents i think?
The Home was open 24 hours, ain't they just walk, crawl or limp into the Home to put down their baby for the safety??
WHY their parents are so cruel to do so?
Those unscrupulous parents who has too many irresponsible acts up their sleeves wil get cursed.. I sincerely hope that..
Ok fine, the Home are so pleased to take care of them.. So the little blind boy was stayed in the Home since he was 11 months old..
And also I found one little cute indian girl, she was also 2 years old now but she was totally a normal girl among them..
I seriously duno wats her problem actually and her parents do not want her and left her at the Home til now..
But everything is fine as she was well educated by the workers there..
I was really pity her and wanted to curse their irresponsible parents..
Why they wanted to born her out and let her to survive alone in this peace world without love from family members and her so-called parents??
They are really fucking selfish ppl in this world.. They shouldn't be borned in this world to destroy others' life..
Of coz there's a lot of stories behind all the disabled and handicapped childrens or adults..
They need special education, massage therapy, physics therapy and etc..
As I know, this home survives fully on donations from good Samaritans, anonymous donors, daily donation from the public or funds..
We should pray for those who had contributed in cash and kind that they will receive the blessings that they deserved, and pray for those who wil come and come again to help these organisations to achieve their common objectives.
Its miracle to take away their suffering but stil we hope to reduce their problem..
So we should lend a helping hand to help them out..

And and and, gals don missed out here...
I found one really really kind-hearted man in this world I ever see..
OMG.. he was really undeniable a good natured man that I can promised..
He sincerely showed his love and caring to all the residents there...
He was really really handsome at that moment... hahahahaa....
Its truth, I didn't bluff anyway...


this is the normal girl







2 comments:

eddie said...

i also very poor thing ya know ...
why you never come and do charity with me de...
sob sob ...
haha

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
wat la u.. go n help them la u..