Saturday, November 15, 2008

Exam Exam Exam!!!


Everyone seems to finish their exam next week.. Arghhh!!!
But my exam haven't start until 27 nov for my first paper... Wooooo...
A level's students congrats u all only hv to suffer for juz FEW more days then ur FREE from Mahsa.. *CLAP* its really a great news like me last time!!!
By the time, everyone started to enjoy but Im suffering..

I hate Business in Accountant.. wat a suxx memorising subject!!!
Mei said at least its better than Biology.. Hmmmmm... quite agreeable but stil I hate it... Aiks..

This is how Me n Wen studied yesterday... * its in a mess* lol
She studied French beside me (the table with laptop)..
So damn funny when she pronounced the words...
I got the chance to listen not bad though.. even she said wrong I also duno.. hahaha...





7 comments:

eddie said...

i told you no need to study de la ... why you so stubborn de...
haha

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
kalau kau menyara ku then ok la..
i tak perlu belajar lagi..

Evonne said...

dun laugh at my pronouciation ahh

Zantezuken said...

(does her french pronounciation sounds like bad words soemtimes?)

-lai lai- said...

zan:
hahahahahaha.... how u know?

yesterday nite really thanks o...
Thanks u thank u....

Zantezuken said...

haha, when tongue cannot twist over then become bad words liao lor...i guess de... haha.

No problem, it's urgent wat, so no worries about that. Eh, add me in msn youru22@hotmail.com

-lai lai- said...

zan:
i added..