Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad Day!

Couldn't sleep well yesterday nite...
Arghh!!! :(
Turn here n there but stil cannot sleep..
facing insomnia could it be??
What happen to me?? I supposed to be a good sleeper..

I cannot study!!!
Too many distractions here causing my brain cannot function properly!

I want to go bak btu.. I hope this weekend is the day Im going bak..
T.T homesick!!

5 comments:

adeline said...

lai~
im homesick too!
haix
hey..i thought pigs could get to sleep easily de? XD
maybe u're turning to human ( so cold == )
jia you~
keeep in touch

-lai lai- said...

adeline!!!
hahaha.. that is the special case for only the day..
when u going bak to btu?

adeline said...

i only can go back on feb..
but going to kuching first~
haix..
cant celebrate cny with family
T_T

sad
sad
sad

-lai lai- said...

u got exam by the time?
so bad + sad la...

adeline said...

yealo
very sien!
huh!
stupid college