Reached Mentari an hour ago..
Thanks WingZero for sending me n Yien Chun bak home, help me to carry luggage somemore.. Really thanks..
Today really really very sway.. *wth*
1. Reached Bintulu airport around 7pm, went to the counter just knew that our payment was unsuccessful when we bought the tickets last time but I never realize at the beginning..
I saw there are er jie n my name in my itineraries but I never know that the status is cancelled..
Actually not my fault too coz I'm not the one who buy the ticket..
But I cannot put the blame on da jie too.. *haih* coz I didn't check properly..
Get scolded by mama but still no choice have to buy the ticket cost RM 548 per person if im not mistaken..
2. Reached KL, wanna take out my things from the luggage just realize my luggage key left in Bintulu.. = = *speechless*
Don't know how to say, I use hammer to knock it..
3. By the time I took out my laptop, i found that camera charger is inside my laptop bag..
wth i take the camera charger without camera here? how am i going to give bak to my mum?
Arghhh.. so blur la me.. what m i thinking la...
Three cases happened in one day..
How sway me..
Gonna sleep now for tomorrow's 8am class..
I might sleep in the class i think.. lol...
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
-In KL-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment