1.2.2009 le..
Im leaving Bintulu tomorrow.. Arghhh... So SAD.. T.T
Luggage havent pack yet.. Not in the mood to pack.. Why time pass so fast la??
I still want to stay here!!
So stress to go back KL.. Have to accumulate my feeling of missing home until June only can go back Bintulu..
4 months.. T.T
I miss the nites sleep with da jie, er jie and xiao mei, tomorrow got to go bak Mentari n sleep alone which I hate to sleep alone so much..
8pm flight tomorrow.. babe Yien Chun, see u in the airport tomorrow..
Hope you won't see the same scene again for this time..
-take care ppl-
Sunday, February 1, 2009
-Time Flies-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you hate to sleep alone ar..?
say early ma..
I can go and sleep with you de..
hahahaha..
ur the one leaving us ho..
stil dare to say..
see u later..
wa wa.. Mentari only have 3 rooms ar..
how to squeeze..?
we can ask the landlord to make it to 4 rooms..
nothing is impossible rite?? lol..
now only you say..
too late dy la..
haha..
Post a Comment