Thursday, October 23, 2008

-88 colours eyes shadow palette-

Went to Taylors College's library with Wen at 5pm juz now...
After dinner, I went to the library myself again while waiting for Wen finished dining in their college's restaurant..
Oh god.. I nearly stucked in the lift when I was alone!! Make me so damn shocked... *Lift, i got phobia since i was a kid..* Pls don scare me!! somemore I was alone..*
Once stucked in Hostel's lift with Yien Chun, Once with Wen at MidValley which the lift blackout when the door closed but it's stil functioning, kinda weird... Its scary enough for me dy... *Arghh*



Oh ya... I got this juz now!! Luckily postman re-attempt second delivery..

*88 colours eyes shadow palette*



6 comments:

eddie said...

hmm ... i somehow got a little suggestion...
how about you try applying all 88 colours ... i bet you'll be the prettiest girl i've ever met...
haha

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
halloween nite coming soon..
so i will apply all the 88 colours..

eddie said...

then you try coming over to my house for TRICK OR TREAT session la... see what will happen...
haha

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
IF i put on it, i wil make sure i take a photo and send u first before going k? don worry ya.. lolz...

eddie said...

haha ... wait a minute... 88 colours for both of your eyes... Your eyes got so much space for it ma...??
wahaha ...

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
u never see how big are my two eyes???? lolz...