Sunday, October 26, 2008

-New Shoes-

Our main purpose went to Pyramid was eating and watching movie..
But we end up wasted alot of money again..
I bought one adidas sport shoes..
Its my favourite colour.. PINK!! hahahaha..
Feels happy but im broke..
Seriously this month i wasted alot of money.. Mama going to scold me...

I was thinking to buy the Cellnique serum gel as well.. *expensive* it costs me around 139 i think? if im not mistaken..
My stupid tummy pain like hell so i went for the doctor at Jalan Pudu there..
Arghhh!!! so bloody expensive RM 120.. add more RM 19 i can buy the serum gel dy... *sad*


Thanks my babeS Yien Chun & Wen... Im feeling well now.. so no worries.. (-,-)

How good if U r with me now!! I miss u heaps...

3 comments:

Evonne said...

i'm with youuuuuuuu
- Avril Lavigne

YienChun said...

wen,ppl don need us dy..

-lai lai- said...

wen & yc:
who said mama don wan own daughters??