Tuesday, October 21, 2008

-Tuesday-

Went for class today from 11.30am til 6.00pm.. Tired though..
Couldn't understand well for today's lecture.. I was like in my own wonderland.. Or maybe I didn't pay full attention?? T.T
Doin a little revision juz now.. *eyestrain*

I met up with Mei Mei juz now while waiting for my fren to fetch me bak home..
Planned to wait Mei in the library but I couldn't find where's the main door as the side door closed after 5.30pm i think?
So to avoid any embarrassing things happen, I decided to wait her at cafeteria.. lolz..
Mei planned to study for her exam but end up talking with me til i left.. Im disturbing her.. so paiseh.. lol
Anyway, Jia You in ur exam Mei Mei!!!

Tomolo there's no class for me until next Tuesday..
I was said to be free from uni but stil need to do some studies.. *Arghh*
But I prefer boring life now than busy and miserable days for next year..
At least I can sleep more.!!

Nth much happen today or should I say my life is juz tat simple for everyday?

Hope tomolo postman will re-attempt delivery so I need not go to poslaju by myself...

2 comments:

Evonne said...

if i liv my life just lik u,
i wil b ki siao ~
killed by boredom probably

-lai lai- said...

wen531:
no wonder u wil ask me wat to do for ur coming five days leave..