Monday, October 27, 2008

My Babies..

Today is the festival celebrated by all the Hindus which is known as Deepavali... hahaha...
But Im chinese so i not need to celebrate.. lol..
Im so damn free at home doin nth... *Yien Chun went to college to do her stuffs n Wen stil sleeping..* Aiks..
Therefore I decided to bath my son.. He've been a long time never take shower dy.. hahahaha...

*This is the photo when I juz bought him*

Im not going to post the photo before he bath.. Haha

*He's showering*

*He's ''swimming''* lol

*Going to be dried*

*He's dried & clean now*

Ain't he looks the same colour when I juz bought him?? hehe..

*Wearing Mama (me) Hush Puppies's clothe* lucky u.. haha..

Ok my son is clean enuf dy.. But my FAT piggy haven got the chance to bath yet coz he's too HUGE i duno how to bath him...

Decided to send to dobi but I think our condo's downstair one is HALAL????

Here is my piggy photo.. He's ABIT dirty.. hahaha...

Mentari's air is not clean tats y he get dirty.. hahaha...


The piggies at bintulu's house.. they never get dirty also.. hahahaha..

Prove tat KL's air is tremendously not clean!!!


The memories U gave me...
I'd give anything and everything and I'll always care..
Through weaknesses and strength, happiness and sorrow, for the best or the worst..
I'll be there but U r not here..



4 comments:

eddie said...

KL's air is not bad k ... if not how i survive for so long ar ... haha

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
coz u got no choice ma.. hahaha

eddie said...

hmm ...
i think i have to agree with you that point... haha
mintulu air of course fresher la...
with those fresh air come out de girls also sot sot wan except for HER ...
wahaha

-lai lai- said...

eddie:
mintulu? last time u went bintulu or mintulu?
u sure the gals are sot?
they r cute la!!!! hahahaha